Thank you for taking the time to look at our Australian Labradoodle Puppies. The Australian Labradoodle is bred for exceptional health, gentle temperament, intelligence, low to non-shedding, very soft allergy friendly coats and their loving, loyal and joyful nature.
CONSIDERING A PUPPY?
WHAT MAKES BLUESTAR THE PERFECT CHOICE?
- All puppies are crate trained and sleeping through the night before joining their families.
- Starting at 5 weeks of age, puppies learn to go outside on a regular schedule to “Go Potty,” making House Training much simpler.
- Pat Hastings, of dogfolk.com, evaluates each puppy for Temperament and Structure.
- Your Reservation Deposit is Fully Refundable any time for any reason.
- Blue Star provides a lot of information to help prepare you for when you puppy comes home.
- Before your Puppy comes home, they will already know basic commands like Come, Sit, Down and Roll Over.
- Puppies also understand the words Outside, Go Potty, Hungry, Drink of Water, No Bite, Let’s Go, Play.
- Between 7-9 weeks puppies are worked with individually, in a new area, to get used to being away from the litter, experiencing new sights, sounds, smells, surfaces, going up and down stairs, and one on one training.
- Each puppy is lovingly and gently handled and worked with from birth, socialized with other dogs, people and children until they join you as a new member of your family.
Why do we do all these things…
To ensure a smooth transition for our precious puppies from our home to your home.
In addition to having gentle, loving temperaments, incredibly soft wavy, or curly, fleece coats, they are low to no shedding and allergy friendly. Our goal is to provide exceptional puppies with gentle “therapy dog” temperaments to give unlimited love and joy to their new family for their lifetime. Both male and female Australian Labradoodles have gentle, loving temperaments, are easy to train and have joyful personalities.