** Christmas Puppies Available**
What could be a more precious and memorable present than a Puppy for Christmas? Fill out a Reservation Form found under Contact Us and find out how one of these adorable Leo & Zoe puppies can join your family.
CONSIDERING A PUPPY?
WHAT MAKES BLUESTAR THE PERFECT CHOICE?
- Puppies are crate trained and sleep through the night.
- At 5 weeks, puppies go outside to “Go Potty,” making House Training much simpler.
- Each puppy is evaluated for Temperament and Structure.
- Your Reservation Deposit is Fully Refundable any time for any reason.
- Blue Star provides lots of information to help you prepare for your new puppy.
- Your Puppy will already know basic commands like Come, Sit, Down and Roll Over.
- They will also understand many words like Outside, Go Potty, Hungry, No Bite, Let’s Go.
- Puppies are individually worked with in new areas to get used to being away from the litter. They experience new sights, sounds, smells, stairs, and one-on-one training.
- Each puppy is lovingly and gently handled and worked with from birth, socialized with other dogs, people and children, until they join you as a new member of your family.
Why we do all these things…
To ensure a smooth transition for your precious puppy from our home to your home.
In addition to having gentle, loving temperaments, incredibly soft wavy, or curly, fleece coats, they are low to no shedding and allergy friendly. Our goal is to provide exceptional puppies with gentle “therapy dog” temperaments to give unlimited love and joy to their new family for their lifetime. Both male and female Australian Labradoodles have gentle, loving temperaments, are easy to train and have joyful personalities.
FIND PURCHASING INFORMATION UNDER “CONTACT US”
Thank you for taking the time to look at our Australian Labradoodle Puppies. The Australian Labradoodle is bred for exceptional health, gentle temperament, intelligence, low to non-shedding, very soft allergy friendly coats and their loving, loyal and joyful nature.
All our breeding dogs are ALAA DNA profiled and their DNA profiles submitted to the ALAA (Australian Labradoodle Association of America). This has been done to protect the buyer and support parentage identification. We are delighted to be an ALAA/DNA Breeder.